Our services at a glance:
- Personal taxation planning & services
- Personal tax refund services
- Clergy taxation services
- Landlord taxation services
- Corporate taxation planning & services
- Trust & Estate planning & services
- Charity accounting advice & services
- Inheritance taxation advice & planning
- Capital gains taxation advice & planning
- VAT advice & planning
- International taxation advice & planning
- Non domicile taxation advice & planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Accountancy advice & services
Non UK Domiciles
At Taxation UK Accountancy Ltd, we have the expertise and knowledge to utilise the various reliefs open to Non Domiciled Individuals to their fullest. This helps ensure that our Non Domiciled client’s tax footprint within the UK is kept to an absolute minimum.
The Non-Domiciled tax regulations in the UK are very popular among our wealthy EU citizens and global partners. This is mainly because non-UK individuals residing in the UK can avoid paying taxes on their overseas income, as long as that income is not "remitted" to the UK.
Fundamental to this, is the finer differentiation in the UK tax laws between 'residents' and 'domiciles'. If you are not of British descent, you can indeed be a 'resident' in the UK, but without being classified as 'domicile'.
The services we offer are:
- UK Tax Planning
- Self Assessment
- Property Structures
- Personal tax advice and planning
- Personal tax returns and basic compliance
- Inheritance tax advice
- Capital Gains Tax
- Trusts and estates
- Tax havens
- UK & International tax advice
Please note that this list of services is not exhaustive. We are pleased to offer advice and assistance on any matters.
Please contact our Tax Team on 0800 690 6537 to discuss your requirements and the services we can offer, in more detail or simply email us your details to email@example.com