Our services at a glance:
- Personal taxation planning & services
- Personal tax refund services
- Clergy taxation services
- Landlord taxation services
- Corporate taxation planning & services
- Trust & Estate planning & services
- Charity accounting advice & services
- Inheritance taxation advice & planning
- Capital gains taxation advice & planning
- VAT advice & planning
- International taxation advice & planning
- Non domicile taxation advice & planning
- Bookkeeping services
- Accountancy advice & services
Inheritance Tax (IHT)
At Taxation UK Accountancy Ltd, we can advise our clients on various ways of mitigating a potential inheritance tax liability.
No one really likes to think about their death, but in the event of your death, your beneficiaries could pay inheritance tax at 40% on the value of your estate above £325,000, unless you are leaving 10 per cent or more of their net estate to charity resulting in a reduced rate of Inheritance Tax of 36%.
If your estate including the value of your home is worth £500,000, that could mean a tax bill of £70,000.
For an estate of £1m, the tax figure could become £270,000
If you do not have a current valid Will then you need to be aware of the Intestacy Rules, in order to see what will happen to your estate, if you die without one.
Please contact our Inheritance Tax Team on 0800 690 6537 to discuss your requirements and the services we can offer, in more detail or simply email us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org